Skip Navigation

The Mind Gym: give me time

This, the second best seller in the series of The Mind Gym books, is available now from all good bookshops and online at amazon.co.uk

If you have already bought the book and would like to register your code to access the online content and start making LikeMindsTMG
Register your book here ...

Book Content

The problem of not having enough time is as old as time itself, and so are most of the proposed cures. The trouble is they don't seem to work.

'The Mind Gym: give me time' proposes a radically different approach to time and how we use it and is packed with techniques that will help you to:

• Achieve more by slowing down
  • Make tiny investments that deliver massive returns
  • Say 'no' and be loved for it
  • Persuade other people to want to do your work for you
  • Ensure you get time with people who haven't got time for you

Hawks and doves

Being satisfied with our time is largely a matter of choice. Find out if you're making the right ones.

My kind of time

Different personalities benefit from different time saving techniques. Find out which ones will suit you best.

Time warp

Does your work time drag and your play time fly by? Find out how you may be tricking yourself into wasting time.

Rushaholics

Get more done by speeding up. Right? Wrong. Find out when slowing down gets you there faster.

Online content

Time to try out the tools and techniques using real life challenges.

If you store the results in your locker room you can come back and build on your previous achievements whenever you fancy.

And for those who haven't yet get round to reading the whole book, there's also a '5 ways to' for each chapter - quick thinking, of a kind.

Time Signature

It's unique, it's personal, it's revealing. Discover the dynamics of your relationship with time.

Time well spent

Do you want to have a good time? Tools and techniques to help the great times flow.

Taking command

Getting wound up? Overcommitted, interrupted and offended? Time to wind the clock in the direction you want by taking control.

People Power

Channel the power of people around you to get more time to do what you want.

Register your copy of 'give me time' now

Buy 'give me time' now

Do you know where to put your code?

Put it here...

Insights, challenges and practical advice that you won't find anywhere else

Find out more...

Management Today’s Best Business Handbook 2005

Order a copy...